Just got back from Anglo-Continental residential summer language school for foreign teenagers where I was in charge of the recreational side of the timetable, so organising activities, excursions, clubs etc and managing 18 activity staff. An epic and amazing 6 weeks. I now have five days to recooperate before setting off for Hungary to start my CELTA.
This week I will mainly be:
– catching up on 6 weeks of sleep
– losing 6 weeks worth of junk food weight gain
– more sleep
– trying to shake this cold/chest infection
– doing some actual exercise
– preparing for Budapest and job hunting for after!
– seeing friends and family
– doing some pre-study for my course, so, learning some English grammar!
- Anglo fat to fit camp, spoof of a fitness video!
A boat trip we went on during my summer job. You can't see the 150 odd teenagers also on the boat here!